Monday, May 5, 2008

Carbon Poker

Omaha Hi/Lo can be a wild game. The bets of the player will go higher when they have low hand. Exciting, isn't?

Instruction in playing Omaha Hi/Lo:
1. Begin the Poker Games
2. Post small and big blinds
3. Deal four cards face down to each player

"I have a problem," I said afterwards.
"I have no money for betting."
"Then don't go on Online Poker."
"Yah. I will not. All I want is to get more information in Poker."
"You like Poker Review rather than eating, ha."
She hold her stomach. She's hungry now but their order is not yet there so she ignore her feelings. She must concentrate in their discussion.
"Because I am excited."
"To enter in Poker Room."
She nodded. "Yah.I will enter all Poker Rooms to play."
"But if you will have Poker Games you must have cash."
She sighed. "That's the reason why I haveto know information before entering the Poker
"I'm hungry."
"We're in restaurant, sir."
"Yah. They are so slow so I have to be patient. Let's have a Poker Review in Carbon Poker."
"I think that is interesting."
"Yah, it is."
"Let's start."
"Carbon Poker uses a random number of generator to deal cards out of a standard 52 card deck."
"What's the Poker Games they offers?"
"Blackjack and Backgammon for both real and play money."
"I am familia in blackjack."
"Really?"
"I played that game when I was young."
"Tell me about it."
"At the beginning you and your opponent has two cards. The game will end if your cards has total number of 21. Ace and king, ace and queen, ace and jack, and ace and ten. You will be the winner if you have these cards. But if no one have this cards all of you still get the card. You will lost if your card exceed in 21 but if you will have 5 cards and haven't exceed in 21 you can win because the rule it will be automatically become 21."
"I tell you the decision you will make in playing blackjack."
"OKay."

PLayers Option:
1. Hit - take another card
2. Stand - take no more cards. Also stick or stay.
3. Double - increase the wager to a maximum of double the original bet and take exactly one more card.
4. Split - double the wager and have each card to the first card in a new hand.
5. Surrender - forfeit half the bet and give up the hand.
"Blackjack is very popular then. How about the rule variation of blackjack. Are you familiar with it?"
"No. Please give me information."
"As you wish."


RULE VARIATION:


LATE SURRENDER - the play may give up and get back half his bet, before having anymore action.

RESPLIT TO NN - the player may continue to split when he receives same value cards and willing to put up the additional bet.

RESPLIT ACES - if the second card is ace, the player can resplit.

DOUBLE ON 10 OR 11 ONLY - often use for reno rules.

EUROPEAN NO HOLE CARD RULE - the dealer does not receive ahole card. The player loses his original bet and any additional bets.

ALTERED PAYOUT FOR NATURAL - this reduces of removes one of the main advantages for the player.

DEALERS WIN TIES - this is the catastrophic to the player.


"How about backgammon?"
"I'm not familiar with that game."
"Backgammon is a board game so there is only one opponent. They are move because of the dice."
Their discussion stop when the waiter comes.

No comments: